Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time for a new look!




The production in my studio has come to a standstill. It seems like I'm slacking off. I mean it's summer time and the weather is getting hot and making people lazy.


Actually, I'm busy at my computer. I finally have a chance to rethink my brand. It's time to redo and renew. It's time for a new logo, a new banner, heck, a new Etsy shop. My current shop, mutts.etsy.com will continue to have my amigurumi patterns. My new shop, amigurumifriends.etsy.com will have products from my studio. So for those of you who can't visit me at local craft shows, visit me online at my shop where I'll list my one of a kind amigurumi kokeshis and critters, sock dolls, plushies, and whatever else I start making.


Not yet though...I'm still in the design process. Then construction will begin and then, hopefully I'll have everything up and running before the summer's out...

No comments:

Post a Comment