Friday, July 15, 2011

GRAND OPENING OF NEW SHOP!


Announcing, the grand opening of Amigurumi Friends Studio Shop on Etsy!  I'll be listing my finished works in this shop.  My old shop will continue to sell amigurumi patterns.
I've also got a new look. 

The girl with the cat is sooooo me and was designed by Christine of doodledesignstudios on Etsy.  The pink blooms clipart was designed by TracyAnnDigitalArt also on Etsy.  I love her work.


I've been spending the last week on the computer leaning CorelDraw X5 and Corel Paint so that I can design and maintain my own logos, business cards and webart.  It's been awhile since I've done any computer graphics, so I'm trying to get up to speed on what's current.

I've still got my labels for my plushies to be made and then work on a new interior design for my craft show booth.  So much to do, and so little time before the holidays.

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment