Friday, September 16, 2011

Asagohan Fabric Line



I can't express how much I freaken love this fabric design called "Asagohan" by Hokkoh fabrics. I mean seriously, my heart starts beating faster when I look at it. I am obsessed to the point that I am buying up every scrap of it I can find. I am HOARDING this fabric!


Asagohan means "breakfast" in Japanese, and as you can see, the fabric has a bold, contemporary design of traditional Japanese cuisine elements. There are Japanese veggies and eating and cooking utensils. The colors of black, green and red speak to me. In fact, it is the green that really drew me to this design. I am a green freak. I got my first shipment of 7 yards and the cotton is so, so, so, soft with a hefty weight, and the scent of clean raw cotton. Oh my. I went back online to SuperBuzzy and bought out what was left in stock. The photo is a picture of the second shipment I received today.



What am I going to do with it? Well, it fits my home decor style to a "T" so I intend to make some cute placemats and maybe even frame some of it as wall hangings. But for now, I am just savoring them...


Freaky, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment