Thursday, June 16, 2011

USC Trojans amigurumi


Someone approached me to make some USC trojans, amigurumi style.  They showed me a picture of a cool trojan in Christen Haden's "Creepy Cute" crochet as an example.  So inspired by the book and using my own kokeshi doll base, I designed another version.

I found the perfect USC colors in Caron One Pound, my favorite yarn for amigurumi.  I made up a helmet and gave it a bright red plume on top.  Then a cape and shield and finally, I made some sword buttons with some polymer clay. 



4 comments:

  1. ...so cute...FIGHT ON !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color yarn did you use the for the red? I am looking to make a blanket in redskin colors and can't seem to find the right red.

    They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have this pattern for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am currently a graduating senior at USC and would love to purchase the pattern from you so i can make one of these for my mentor. Please email me letting me know if you would be willing to sell me the pattern. I do not crochet to sell and would pay a fair price Luceronoyola@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete